Chin surgery is one of the best techniques to look lovely. Young teenagers are big fans of cosmetic surgery because it provides the face a nice contour and fixes issues with dimples, a reverse chin, or a cut chin.
If we discuss how many type of chin surgery (เสริม คาง มี กี่ แบบ, which is the term in Thai), you must comprehend two components that provide a comprehensive picture of the best augmentation so let’s take a look of it:
- Chin Implants Surgery- Basically, chin implants are done to enlarge, reshape and push the appearance of the chin according to the structure of your face and body. The chin augmentation is done by plastic material, surgery, or injection. Most of the standard material used by surgeons is synthetic. Also, nonsurgical augmentation includes only needles to enhance the appearance of body fat on the chin.
- Sliding Genioplasty Chin Surgery- Here, the surgeon takes the help of a saw to cut the chin bone from the jaw and move it to the deficiency area of the chin. It is recommended for limited people with retrogenia and who have too far aback chin in relation to the face. It helps to give structure to the front and brings the chin forward per the face’s appearance.
What Procedures Are Followed Before Chin Surgery?
As we have seen how many type of chin surgery are pretty stressful, so one needs to be in good physical and emotional condition before having it. It aids in accelerating and averaging the healing process. So, these are the few issues that must be resolved:
- To reduce the risk of infection, refrain from smoking and consuming alcoholic beverages.
- Before the surgery, wait one week before eating anything extra.
- To slow the healing of wounds, stay away from consuming seafood, fish, and spicy foods.
- Do not get sick before the augmentation; let the doctor know about any underlying illnesses.
- Avoid wearing makeup on the day of surgery, and wash your face but skip the hair.
To sum up, how many type of chin surgery refers to the above details. Consultation with the appropriate physician is the primary concern that needs to be addressed. The doctor is the one who will provide recommendations based on the shape and features of your face.
You will have time to consider which is ideal to purchase for your procedure. After making a choice, trust the doctor to handle everything because they’ll try their best.